Opportunities With Us
Take a step towards an astounding and fun-filled career by applying for the various
Business Development Executive
A business development executive would be responsible for researching and pursuing new business leads for the growth of the business. The role involves active coordination across teams and demands exceptional interpersonal skills. The executive is expected to work on identifying new business opportunities and indulge in the persuasive representation of the organization's products/services.
Competencies and Skills Required:
- Must possess strong customer service skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication.
- Must have good negotiation skills.
- Must be able to create/ deliver presentations
- Must have excellent interpersonal skills.
- Must be detail-oriented and an active listener.
- Ability to work under pressure
- Must be open to work in the Night Shift, timing will be around 5.30 PM to 3.30 AM
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science or relevant.
- 3 - 5 Years of experience.
- Excellent knowledge of NodeJs.
- Excellent knowledge of Angular.
- Working experience with SQL Services.
- Working experience with TypeScript.
- Working experience with RESTful APIs.
- Working experience with HTML/CSS and AngularJS.
- Experience with Git.
- Hard working and self-motivated.
- Experience with Agile / SCRUM methodology for product development.
- Solid understanding of data structures, coding standard, best practices.
- Experience with software design and architecture.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Software Quality Specialist
- Review requirements, specifications and technical design documents to provide timely and meaningful feedback.
- Supervise and create detailed, comprehensive and well-structured test plans and test cases.
- Identify, record, document thoroughly and track bugs.
- Perform thorough regression testing when bugs are resolved.
- Develop and apply testing processes for new and existing products to meet client needs.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Creative analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Process oriented and ability to pay close attention to detail.
- Excellent communications skills, both orally and written.
- Proven work experience in software development life cycle.
- Proven work experience in software quality assurance.
- Strong knowledge of software QA methodologies, tools and processes.
- Experience in writing clear, concise and comprehensive test plans and test cases.
- Experience working in an Agile/Scrum development process.
- Strong experience with JIRA.
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or related field.
Senior User Experience Designer
We are looking for a UX Designer to design software and platforms that meet people’s needs. You will combine interfaces and workflows to enhance user experience.
In this role, you should be an analytical and creative designer who is able to grasp user needs and solve problems. A strong portfolio of successful UX and other technical projects is essential.
Ultimately, you will make our product more user-friendly and intuitive to attract and retain customers.
- Understand product specifications and user psychology.
- Conduct concept and usability testing and gather feedback.
- Create personas through user research and data.
- Define the right interaction model and evaluate its success.
- Develop wireframes and prototypes around customer needs.
- Find creative ways to solve UX problems (e.g. usability, findability).
- Work with UI designers to implement attractive designs.
- Communicate design ideas and prototypes to developers.
- Keep abreast of competitor products and industry trends.
Requirements and Skills:
- Proven experience as a UX Designer, UI Designer or similar role.
- Strong portfolio of design projects.
- Familiarity with interaction design and information architecture.
- Problem-solving aptitude.
- Analytical mind with a business acumen.
- Excellent communication skills.
- BSc in Design, Computer Science, Engineering or a related field.
Senior Android Developer (Remote)
- You will design and build industry leading applications for the Android platform.
- You will be part of the design process and responsible for building new features and tools for our applications.
- You will collaborate in product development and technical ideas sessions with other developers and business colleagues.
- You will be responsible for the management of the Android development environment.
- Are you able to identify and solve problems and propose effective solutions.
- You will be responsible to ensure application bugs are fixed as and when identified.
Technical Skills & Experience:
- You have at least 5-years extensive experience.
- You have distributed and maintained several apps on the Google Play Store.
- You can distribute apps through Google and the App Centre for beta testing.
- You have good knowledge with Android SDK.
- You have good knowledge of MVVM architecture.
- You have experience with unit and integration testing.
- Experience of code version control.
- You are a strong and confident communicator.
If you are skilled in any of the above and wish to take advantage of this amazing opportunity within a highly reputable organization, then please do not hesitate to get in touch!
Senior Dotnet Developer
We are looking for an experienced Senior .Net Software Engineer to join our team. The role will focus on a range of areas including the core identity platform and internal and external facing APIs. You’ll be part of London base agile development team with exposure across the full technology stack with a focus on backend C# .Net.
We believe that the best engineers enjoy what they do. You should first and foremost be passionate and be willing to learn new technologies and techniques you may not have been exposed to in the past. You will demonstrate solid technical capabilities and initiative. We hope to see 5 or more years’ experience and passion of working in an agile, innovative and fast paced environment.
Core Skills and Experience:
- 5+ years of experience (C#, ASP.NET).
- Unit Testing.
- Azure Experience.
- SOLID Principal and high quality code.
- Understanding and experience in using basic design patterns i.e DI, Factory, Builder etc.
- Microservice Architecture.
- Knowledge of OpenAPI specifications
- Strong knowledge of OOPs
In addition to the technical skills, we are looking for highly motivated team players who are delivery focused and can suggest solutions as to how things can be done better. We are always looking to improve and do things differently. It is extremely important that you have this mind-set too.